Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Roasted Snapper and Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Snapper and Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Snapper and Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Remember when your mother and father would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain lots of good stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. They are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL cholesterol levels decrease by as much as 8%! That’s a wonderful number for a person who wants a healthier heart.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially good, though, for improving your heart health. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted snapper and potatoes recipe. To make roasted snapper and potatoes you only need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Snapper and Potatoes:
- Get 1 of whole red snapper.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves ( finely chopped).
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cayenne chilli pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- Take 50 ml of white wine.
- Prepare 4 small of onions (sliced).
- Take 3 medium of potatoes (cut into squares).
- Use 6 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Roasted Snapper and Potatoes:
- Preheat your oven to 200 Celsius..
- In a pot heat 4 tablespoons of olive oil..
- Add the onion, garlic and bay leaf and softly brown for 3-5 minutes..
- Add the Cayenne chilli pepper, salt, black pepper, tomato paste and wine. Simmer for 5-10 minutes on low to medium heat. Remove from heat..
- In an oven proof dish or tray, add the cut potatoes..
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and the 2 tablespoons of the olive oil..
- Place in the oven and cook for about 25-30 before adding fish. Stir occasionally..
- Make a well in the middle of the potatoes and add the fish..
- Add the onion mixture over the fish and potatoes, stirring the potatoes gently..
- Cook for a further 30-35 minutes. Turning the fish a few times..
- Check seasoning and serve..
If you find this Roasted Snapper and Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.