Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beetroot veggie burger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beetroot veggie burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot veggie burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember when your parents would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain many terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. They have lots of soluble fiber which works sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. A single Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8%! That’s a wonderful number for an individual who wants a healthier heart.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. These foods are especially great for the heart, though. Try to begin eating these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot veggie burger recipe. You can have beetroot veggie burger using 32 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot veggie burger:
- Take For of Aloo tikki–.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger chopped/ grated.
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic chopped/ grated.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Amchur powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated carrot.
- Take 1 of grated carrot.
- Take 1 of grated beetroot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn.
- Get 3 of boiled mashed potatoes.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of coriander leaves to garnish.
- Use For of Corn flour slurry–.
- You need 1 cup of corn flour.
- Take 1 cup of plain flour.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Take As required of Water to make a medium thick batter.
- You need Extra of Ingredients.
- Provide As required of Oil to fry tikkis.
- Take 4-5 of bread slices to make bread crumbs.
- You need 4 of Burger buns.
- Take 1 of tomato sliced.
- Take 1 of onion sliced.
- Get 1 of cucumber sliced.
- Use 4 of lettuce/ cabbage leaves.
- You need 1 bowl of mayonnaise.
- Use 1 bowl of tomato ketchup.
Instructions to make Beetroot veggie burger:
- First take 2 tbsp oil in a wok and add chopped ginger,garlic and saute for 1 min..
- Then add in some chopped onions and saute till onions become tender, then add red chilli powder, garam masala..
- Now add Amchur powder, black pepper and saute it..
- Then add some finely chopped/ grated carrot, capsicum, beetroot.
- Add some corns and salt as/ taste, then add boiled mashed potatoes and mix well altogether, add some chopped coriander..
- Transfer the mixture to a plate and keep it in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- To make a batter- Take a bowl and add plain flour, corn flour and salt as/ taste.
- Now add some chopped coriander leaves and water to make a batter (no so thick not so thin) batter has to me medium in consistency..
- Now take some bread slices and grind to make bread crumbs, transfer it to a plate or a bowl..
- Now will prepare tikkis by dipping the batter and coat them with bread crumbs..
- Likewise prepare the tikkis with the same process and put them in refrigerator for 10 min..
- Now heat up a pan and oil to shallow fry the tikkis, you can also deep fry them and fry them until they turn golden brown in color..
- Now heat a tawa and take 2 burger buns, cut them into halves and place it on a medium flame to make buns bit crispy and golden brown so that it doesn't taste raw..
- Now take all the desired veggies I have taken cabbage, onion, tomato and cucumber (you can add olives, jalapeno, lettuce) be ready with the Ingredients..
- Take bottom side on a burger bun add some mayonnaise and spread evenly and then add cabbage and burger tikki and then tomato, cucumber, onions..
- Take the top side on bun add some tomato ketchup and cover it..
- Beetroot burger is ready, you can also bake it in oven for about 1 min..
If you find this Beetroot veggie burger recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.