Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Roasted cauliflower with tomato and potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted cauliflower with tomato and potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted cauliflower with tomato and potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body requires a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already are aware that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really awesome for your heart. The after effects of eating them may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re great for your body. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counteract the effects of other bad foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your green salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Luckily, beans are super tasty and who knows…you might not even miss real meat.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are particularly great for the heart, however. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cauliflower with tomato and potatoes recipe. You can have roasted cauliflower with tomato and potatoes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted cauliflower with tomato and potatoes:
- Provide 1 of cauliflower (1 kg approximately) divided into florets of about 3 cm.
- Take 500 g of potatoes into cubes of 3 cm.
- Prepare 3 of large onions coarsely sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of fresh tomato juice.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Roasted cauliflower with tomato and potatoes:
- Heat half the olive oil into a pan and sauté the onions until they become translucent..
- In a pan or an ovenproof dish place the cauliflower, potatoes, onions with their oil, tomato juice, salt, pepper and the remaining olive oil and mix well..
- Cover with baking paper and aluminum foil and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until the vegetables are tender, for about 1 1/2 hours..
If you find this Roasted cauliflower with tomato and potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.