Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Sweet Potato, Roasted Garlic & Mixed Vegetables recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Sweet Potato, Roasted Garlic & Mixed Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Sweet Potato, Roasted Garlic & Mixed Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, however, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Keep reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is possibly the best food you can eat up. You may already know this as you’ve in all probability been told to see to it that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to consume fish a couple of times during each week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked sweet potato, roasted garlic & mixed vegetables recipe. To make baked sweet potato, roasted garlic & mixed vegetables you need 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Sweet Potato, Roasted Garlic & Mixed Vegetables:
- Get of Baked Sweet Potato.
- Get 2 of Japanese sweet potatoes.
- Take 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 pinch of cumin.
- Prepare To taste of black pepper.
- Provide of Roasted Garlic.
- Take 2 of garlic bulbs, tops cut off.
- Take 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Get To taste of black pepper.
- Provide of Mixed Vegetables.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 of medium sized white onion.
- Get 1 of red pepper.
- Use 1 of red chilli pepper.
- Prepare 10-12 of mushrooms.
- Get 2 handfuls of spinach.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Take To taste of black pepper.
- Provide 1 handful of cashew nuts.
Instructions to make Baked Sweet Potato, Roasted Garlic & Mixed Vegetables:
- Wash potatoes and cut an "X" in the middle. Add oil and wrap in foil. Preheat oven to 200C. When ready put it in, bake for 30 minutes..
- Wash and chop all vegetables. Prepare garlic bulbs by cutting off the tops, exposing the cloves. Add oil and pepper, wrap in foil. Put the garlic bulbs in the oven just before the 30 minutes is up for the potatoes. Turn the temperature down to 160C and roast garlic and bake potatoes for a further 30-35 minutes..
- Heat cashew nuts with oil until lightly browned. Stirfry vegetables for 5-8 minutes before serving. Add salt and pepper. Add remaining spices to sweet potatoes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Baked Sweet Potato, Roasted Garlic & Mixed Vegetables recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.