Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Roasted garlic, potato & arugula pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted garlic, potato & arugula pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted garlic, potato & arugula pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you need to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Know that blueberries are great for your heart. You should know that blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts pretty much like the resveratrol found in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they will not amass in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, in turn, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted garlic, potato & arugula pizza recipe. To cook roasted garlic, potato & arugula pizza you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted garlic, potato & arugula pizza:
- Provide 1 of unbaked pizza crust.
- Use 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 5 cloves of roasted garlic, peeled.
- Use 2 of small thin-skinned potatoes.
- You need 1-2 tsp of dried thyme, or 1 tbsp fresh.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 4-5 of small sun-dried tomaties in oil chopped.
- Get 8-10 of Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped.
- Prepare 1 handful of arugula.
- Get 1 tbsp of roasted pine nuts.
Instructions to make Roasted garlic, potato & arugula pizza:
- For the roasted garlic: Pre-heat oven to 200°C. Cut the top off a bulb of garlic, drizzle on the olive oil over top, and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until they are golden and bubbly. Remove from the oven and let cool. The garlic can be squeezed from the peel once cooled..
- Place the pizza dough on a flat sheet and drizzle with the olive oil. Place the roasted garlic onto the crust and mash it using the back of a fork, distributing it evenly over the crust..
- Wash and cut the potato into thin rounds, and layer over the garlicky crust. You want to slice the potatoes as thinly as possible so they cook in the same amount of time it takes to cook the crust. Sprinkle with the thyme and a dash of salt. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden..
- Remove from oven and top with sun-dried tomatoes, olives, roasted pine nuts and arugula. Slice and enjoy!.
If you find this Roasted garlic, potato & arugula pizza recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.