Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Roasted sweet potato wedges recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted sweet potato wedges recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted sweet potato wedges recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Be aware that is among the heartiest meats out there. You already know this as, by now, you’ve probably been told to consume fish at least twice a week. This is basically true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Know that fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try consuming fish in at least two meals every week.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted sweet potato wedges recipe. To cook roasted sweet potato wedges you only need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted sweet potato wedges:
- Use 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic puree.
- Get 1 tsp of cider vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive or avocado oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of lime juice (or lemon).
- Take of Season with salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Roasted sweet potato wedges:
- Wash and quarter sweet potatoes. In a large bowl mix spices, oil, garlic, lime juice, vinegar, salt and pepper..
- Toss potatoes in mixture to cover. Place onto a lightly oiled baking tray in the centre of a preheated oven 220C for 15 minutes. Turn oven and return to oven for another 15 minutes until golden on the outside and fluffy on the inside..
If you find this Roasted sweet potato wedges recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.