Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pan roasted goose breast/ cherry sauce/ sweet potato mash/savoy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan roasted goose breast/ cherry sauce/ sweet potato mash/savoy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan roasted goose breast/ cherry sauce/ sweet potato mash/savoy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You Might Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil will be something that can actually help people live a longer and healthier life and something you should begin using today. Another thing I want to mention relating to this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. Another thing I want to mention regarding the use of coconut oil is that it is not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it is something which can be used for both. If you are wondering what some of these benefits are you should be happy to know that we are going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what a few of these benefits may be.
For individuals who have difficulties losing weight you’re additionally going to find that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose some weight much easier. Because coconut oil burns so quickly inside your body and provides you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you will find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. This is actually great news for anyone has ever had difficulties trying to drop some weight or for people who are trying to lose some weight quicker. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you need to also understand that this turns into energy within your body helping you feel more energized.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading people to the conclusion that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, however this is not yet been proven. Should you have other oils in your house I recommend eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits which can be connected with it. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pan roasted goose breast/ cherry sauce/ sweet potato mash/savoy recipe. You can cook pan roasted goose breast/ cherry sauce/ sweet potato mash/savoy using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pan roasted goose breast/ cherry sauce/ sweet potato mash/savoy:
- Use 1 of goose breast.
- You need of For the sauce.
- Provide 120 g of frozen cherries.
- You need 100 ml of port.
- Provide 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Take of Cornstarch to thicken the sauce.
- Prepare of Sweet potato mash.
- You need 240 g of sweet potatoes peeled and cubed.
- Use of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Cabbage.
- Prepare 220 g of shredded savoy cabbage.
- Take of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of wholegrain mustard.
Steps to make Pan roasted goose breast/ cherry sauce/ sweet potato mash/savoy:
- Take the breast out of the fridge 15 min before the cooking.
- Using the kitchen paper dry the skin of any moisture.
- Using a sharp knife score the skin.
- Season the breast with the salt.
- Place the breast on the cold frying pan with metal handle. Light the gas under the pan. This method will help to melt the fat under the skin before crisping it. Sear the breast for about 3 min.
- Place the pan into the pre heated oven (180 degrees C). Cook it for about 15 min..
- Let it rest for about 5 min in warm place.
- Cook the prepared sweet potatoes in salted water until they are soft..
- Drain them. Place them back in the pot. Add in knob of butter, salt and pepper. Mash it really well..
- Blanch the shredded savoy in big pot of salted boiling water (at least 3 times more water then the cabbage). Cook it for about 1 min when boiling..
- Drain the cabbage. Add in knob of butter into the pot and cook few more minutes further with the cabbage in. Add 1 tbsp mustard. Check seasoning.
- To make the sauce add in cherries into the small saucepan. Add in port and maple syrup. Bring to the boil and let it cook for few minutes. Thicken it with cornflour mixture (about 1 tsp cornflour and 1 tbsp cold water). If the sauce is to thick add in little bit more water and if to runny add more cornflour mixture.
If you find this Pan roasted goose breast/ cherry sauce/ sweet potato mash/savoy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.