One of the greatest reasons for adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and bask in life. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We must return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Alas, majority of people don't worry about their health because they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It's impossible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the current pill to cure you of your health problems. Of course, a number of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body wears out, you won't be able to trade it in for a new one, like your car. You should take care of your body while you have the ability to do so. Your body cannot run properly if it fails to get the right nutrition. spicy noodle / sambal mee goreng.
When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat anything tastes good at the time? Do you usually eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food joints? Since most people opt to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, perhaps caused by the foods that are ingested. People are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Nowadays it is much easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer's market or health food store.Spicy Noodle / Sambal Mee Goreng.
Spicy Noodle / Sambal Mee Goreng, Majority of grocery stores these days carry organic foods. This food section has what are now recognized as superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can delay or reverse certain serious health conditions. Eating these superfoods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. Your body will begin to work as it is supposed to when you provide it with the right nutrition. In this case, the immune system can fight off any health condition.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first formulate a few components. You can have spicy noodle / sambal mee goreng using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you invent it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Noodle / Sambal Mee Goreng:
- Prepare 2 tbsp spicy sauce / sambal sause or any sambal oelek
- Take 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- Take 2 tsp brown sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp dice garlic
- Get 1 tbsp dice shallot
- Prepare 450 grams yellow noodles
- Prepare 3 cup bean sprouts
- Get garnish
- Take 3 tbsp scallions
- Take 1 slice banana leaf
- Take add on
- Take 10 slice bacon
Instructions to make Spicy Noodle / Sambal Mee Goreng:
- Pan fried bacon till its lightly brown and cooked then set aside,for vegetarian just omit this
- With oil add dice garlic and shallot with spicy sauce / sambal sauce or any store bought sambal oelek then add 1tbsp of light soy sauce and brown sugar stir fry for 1 minutes
- Add yellow noodle and half cup of water stir fry to mix well
- Add cooked bacon and another 1 tbsp of light soy sauce and beans sprouts then stir fry to mix well for another 3 minutes till its noodle is soften and sauce are dry
- Serve with some scallion and a drizzle lime juice as it is or on for a more authentic flavour serve on banana leaf
- MEE GORENG WITH BACON / SPICY NOODLE WITH BACON
Your daily diet need to have at least several of these super foods. To start, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won't ever have to worry about your weight again.
You will enjoy optimal health as you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to be free of disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.