Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Laxpudding – Swedish salmon gratin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Laxpudding – Swedish salmon gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Laxpudding – Swedish salmon gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many men and women do not recognize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is actually something you need to be using regularly. One more thing I would like to point out about this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. There is another thing that is important to know about this device and that is the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. In this post we are going to be looking at a few of the benefits which are connected with the use of coconut oil as compared with other oils.
I am sure you have never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can supply you with a lot of benefits. For men and women who wind up suffering from different kinds of rashes you may want to think about rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this can help you heal the rash. There are various other benefits of using this on your skin such as the fact that it can provide you with a younger look and it is also loaded with antioxidants that can be absorbed in the skin.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects for example antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the best things you will be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil instead of the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to laxpudding – swedish salmon gratin recipe. You can cook laxpudding – swedish salmon gratin using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Laxpudding – Swedish salmon gratin:
- You need 1 kg of potatoes.
- Take 200 g of smoked or marinated (gravad) salmon.
- Provide 250 g of eggs (4 large).
- Take 200 ml of milk, cream or a mix of the two.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare of Dill.
- Prepare of Butter.
Instructions to make Laxpudding – Swedish salmon gratin:
- Cook the potatoes briefly, 10-15 minutes, in salted water.
- Peel (optional) the potatoes, cut them in 2 cm slices..
- Put half the potatoes in an oven dish, cover with slices of salmon..
- Sprinkle with the finely chopped onion and some chopped dill..
- Cover with the rest of the potatoes..
- Whisk together the egg and cream, season with salt and pepper and pour evenly over the potatoes. In the right size dish the potatoes should fill the dish and the liquid should fill a little more than half (it will expand while cooking)..
- Top the dish with some chopped dill and some slices of butter, evenly distributed..
- Cook in the oven at 230C for 45 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown and the egg mixture has completely set..
- Traditionally, the dish it's served with some melted butter poured on top. Nice sides includes salad, green peas, and Swedish pickles. Some people (me included) serve with lingonberry jam (you'll find it at IKEA!), but this is a point of contention….
- Another controversy is whether to use smoked or marinated salmon. Personally I have no preference, both are nice! But smoked salmon is easier to find outside Sweden (except maybe at IKEA)..
- A light lager type beer is almost mandatory! Traditionally it is served with some aquavit on the side!.
If you find this Laxpudding – Swedish salmon gratin recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.