Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon a la provenzal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon a la provenzal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that the body calls for a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Beans, unbelievably, are really good for your heart health. The after effects of eating them may not have a good smell, but they’re terrific for the inside of your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that just consuming beans will undo the detrimental effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, though, is that putting green beans on your Caesar’s salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you may not miss eating meat.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Incorporate these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon a la provenzal recipe. To cook salmon a la provenzal you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon a la provenzal:
- Take of Salmon 1/3 filete aka 4 servings.
- Provide of Marinade.
- Take 1 bag of Parsley fresh,.
- Get 1 head of Garlic,.
- Get 1 cup of Olive oil,.
- Use 2 tbsp of Vinegar,.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt,.
- Use 1 tsp of Black pepper,.
Instructions to make Salmon a la provenzal:
- Marinade: chop parsley and mince garlic till very fine..
- Add salt pepper. You may add other spices. Mix well.
- Add 2 tbsp of vinegar to the olive oil. Mix. Add chopped parsley and minced garlic..
- Mix well and let set at least 2 hours for flavours to mix. Keep well sealed on counter, the longer, the better the flavour. Keeps at least one month, or more..
- Place salmon on pre oiled baking tray. Generously coat with the marinade..
- Let sit at least 2 hours..
- Cover with foil paper..
- Cook 20 min at 180-200 in preheated oven..
If you find this Salmon a la provenzal recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.