Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Garlic Roast Potatoes and Garlic Flavoured Gravy 😉 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Garlic Roast Potatoes and Garlic Flavoured Gravy 😉 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body needs a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? Continue reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs so much like the resveratrol in grapes. This partcular antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin consuming these hearty foods every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my garlic roast potatoes and garlic flavoured gravy 😉 recipe. You can cook my garlic roast potatoes and garlic flavoured gravy 😉 using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Garlic Roast Potatoes and Garlic Flavoured Gravy 😉:
- Prepare 6 medium of Potatoes peeled and cut in half.
- Prepare 6 cloves of Garlic whole and peel off skin.
- Prepare 3/4 liter of virgin olive oil you can use Veg if you prefer.
- Get 1 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
Steps to make My Garlic Roast Potatoes and Garlic Flavoured Gravy 😉:
- Peel and part boil the potatoes.
- Cut the end off the garlic cloves and take off the skin leaving the garlic clove bare.
- Pour the oil in an oven dish and add the whole cloves to it. And cover with lid or foil. Put in a preheated oven for 15 minutes on 180°C or Gas 7..
- When potatoes are part boiled (just about a quarter boiled), take them off the heat and run cold water on them so as they don't still go on cooking inside if left in the boiled water..
- Drain and wait for the hot garlic oil..
- When the garlic oil has roasted for the time, let cool and using a fork, squash the cloves into the oil and mix..
- Add the rosemary and stir. When ready put the potatoes in the oil cover them all over and roast the potatoes in the oven for 20-25 minutes turning them over once or twice while cooking. Cook until they are golden and crisp..
- I made veg gravy or you can buy it ready. Just crush a garlic clove into it and simmer for 10 minutes it compliments the roast potatoes, lovely..
- Serve with your favourite meat and veg..
If you find this My Garlic Roast Potatoes and Garlic Flavoured Gravy 😉 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.