Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick roast potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick roast potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly effective for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counterbalance the effects of other bad foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or red beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Fortunately, beans are super tasty and you never know…you might not even miss real meat.
There are lots of foods that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick roast potatoes recipe. To cook quick roast potatoes you only need 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick roast potatoes:
- Get 3 of large potatoes.
- Provide 1/2 glass of oil (I prefer olive, but sunflower is fine too).
- Provide a few pinches of salt.
Steps to make Quick roast potatoes:
- Put a pan of water on a high heat. Wash, peel and cut the potatoes..
- Put the potatoes in the pan, cover and boil for 15-20 minutes depending on the size of the potato pieces.
- When done, put some oil in the oven tray and put it in a pre-heated oven at 250º. Drain the pan and cut the potatoes into smaller pieces.
- Put them back in the pan, drizzle with oil, sprinkle with salt.
- Cover the pan again and shake like mad. Up, down and sideways!!!.
- Get the oven tray out and empty the shaken potatoes into it. The oil will be very hot so be careful not to burn yourself..
- Move the potatoes around a bit so they are coated in the oil and the curvy bit is touching the pan (to avoid sticking).
- Put back in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes, until they look like this –>.
If you find this Quick roast potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.