Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oven-baked Potato Chips recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven-baked Potato Chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-baked Potato Chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Can you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples are high in things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause clogging. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8%. This is a fantastic number for somebody who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked potato chips recipe. You can cook oven-baked potato chips using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven-baked Potato Chips:
- Provide 3 medium of potatoes or sweet potatoes.
- Use 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of seasoning salt (or lemon pepper).
Steps to make Oven-baked Potato Chips:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Thinly slice the potatoes (the thinner the better) and place in a sealable container or bag. Set aside..
- With a fork or whisk, mix together the oil and your desired spice (I prefer seasoning salt or lemon pepper). Note: If using sweet potatoes, spices are optional..
- Pour over the potatoes, stirring continually to prevent the spices from settling in the oil..
- Seal your container/bag of choice and shake until potatoes are thoroughly coated..
- Dump onto baking sheets. Aim for minimal overlap of chips. 2 large baking sheets needed. (Note: Line the baking sheets with parchment paper to aid in clean-up afterwards.).
- Place as close to the bottom element as possible (lower rack) and back at 400°F for 10-13 minutes..
- Remove and flip then return to the oven for another 10-13 minutes until lightly browned and crispy..
- Alternatively set oven to broil and place as close to the top element as possible (instead of flipping the chips). Monitor closely until lightly browned and crispy (about 5 minutes. Will depend on thickness of potatoes)..
- Remove from tray and serve with desired salads and meat. (Great to spruce up a hot dog or hamburger lunch)..
If you find this Oven-baked Potato Chips recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.