Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super easy tasty pan roasted potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super easy tasty pan roasted potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is basically the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You may already be aware of this since you’ve in all probability been told to make sure that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for individuals who suffer from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to consume fish a couple of times each week.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy tasty pan roasted potatoes recipe. You can cook super easy tasty pan roasted potatoes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Super easy tasty pan roasted potatoes:
- Use 10 of potatoes (or however many you have).
- Get 3/4 branches of rosemary.
- Prepare 1/2 handful of rock salt (for boiling water).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Oil.
Steps to make Super easy tasty pan roasted potatoes:
- Wash, peel (or not up to you) and cut the potatoes. I like to cut them pretty small so that they take less time for cooking and they create a nice ‘floury’ mash on the edges. Boil for 8-10 minutes in water with the big salt. You can test if the potatoes are ready by picking them with a fork, if it goes through with no resistance then it means that they are ready.
- Drain the potatoes and prepare a pan with oil and the rosemary branches. Turn on the fire and warm the pan until pretty hot but before the oil starts sizzling.
- Cook in the pan and add a bit more oil as thin salt. Cook for about 10 min steering often. You will see that the potatoes edges start to crumble a little bit, that might not be esthetically great but it tasted delicious when cooked!.
If you find this Super easy tasty pan roasted potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.