Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Jeera Aloo (Roasted Potatoes with Cumin) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jeera Aloo (Roasted Potatoes with Cumin) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jeera Aloo (Roasted Potatoes with Cumin) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You Might Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Coconut oil is going to be one thing that can actually help men and women live a longer and healthier life and something you should start using today. Unlike other products you are able to purchase on the market today this item will have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. You need to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. Coconut oil is far more beneficial than other oils you can purchase and in this post we will be telling you why.
I’m sure you’ve never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can provide you with a lot of benefits. You will find that this will in fact help anyone who may possess some kind of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil supplies a healing effect. The main reason this can help with rashes is as a result of the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you’re additionally going to see that this can be used every day to offer you younger looking skin.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the greatest things you are going to have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you might be using at this current time. There is no doubt that in time businesses are going to be promoting coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can begin using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jeera aloo (roasted potatoes with cumin) recipe. You can have jeera aloo (roasted potatoes with cumin) using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jeera Aloo (Roasted Potatoes with Cumin):
- Use 250 gms of potatoes boiled and cubed.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli finely chopped.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Use As needed of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of kasthoori methi leaves crushed.
- Use 1 of tbps Coriander leaves chopped finely.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
Instructions to make Jeera Aloo (Roasted Potatoes with Cumin):
- Boil the potatoes peel them and cube into pieces. Keep aside. Heat oil in wide kadai add mustard seeds. Once mustard seeds crackled completely add cumin seeds..
- Add chopped onion. Saute for a bit add ginger garlic paste and green chilli. Once the raw smell goes off, reduce the flame. Add all the masala powders one by one and mix with another hand. Don't burn the masala. Add salt and Kasturi methi leaves, saute a bit..
- Now add the cubed potatoes and mix it carefully don't break the potatoes. Roast for another 5 minutes in medium flame and stir every one minute. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with any rice or roti..
If you find this Jeera Aloo (Roasted Potatoes with Cumin) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.