Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you need to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Keep reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Beans, would you believe it, are really good for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will weaken the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, though, is that putting green beans on your Caesar’s salad rather than chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are really tasty and who knows…you might not even miss consuming the real beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to left over roast potato piri piri beef hash recipe. To make left over roast potato piri piri beef hash you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash:
- Take of Left over roast potatoes,.
- Prepare 80 g of lean beef mince,.
- Provide 1 of medium egg,.
- Take 1 of small orange bell pepper, cut into bite sized pieces,.
- Provide 45 g of closed cap mushrooms, sliced,.
- Take 75 g of fine green beans, stalks trimmed,.
- Get 2 of spring onions, cut into fine rings,.
- Use 1 tsp of powdered piri piri seasoning,.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic granules,.
- Provide 1 pinch of red chilli flakes,.
- Provide of Salt & pepper to season.
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash:
- Heat 1/2 tbsp oil up in a large wok or frying pan. Turn heat to medium high. Add the green beans and the peppers followed by the potatoes and toss them together in the oil..
- After frying for a couple of minutes add the beef mince and brown it off then add in the mushrooms and the whites of the spring onion. Toss everything together. Season with the garlic granules, chilli and piri piri seasoning, stir together and fry for another couple of minutes..
- Move all the ingredients to the side of the pan to form a circle space in the centre. Add the other 1/2 tbsp of cooking oil to the centre and the crack in the egg and then turn the heat down lower on the hob. Allow the egg to gently cook until the white is no longer translucent..
- Season everything with salt and pepper then sprinkle over the greens of the spring onion over the top as a garnish..
- Serve up and enjoy! :).
If you find this Left Over Roast Potato Piri Piri Beef Hash recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.