Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are extremely great for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of eating them, but they’re very healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely eating beans will undo the detrimental effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you should do. Fortunately, beans are delicious and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes recipe. You can have oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes:
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 3 small of sweet peppers.
- You need 1 medium of red onion.
- Take 6 small of cherry tomatoes.
- Use 3 medium of sweet potatoes.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 4 slice of salmon fillet.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes:
- pre-heat oven on gas mark 4.
- wash sweet peppers and cherry tomatoes.
- slice onion, sweet peppers in thin slices or however you prefer removing the bulb and seeds from awe peppers.
- cut cherry tomatoes in half and set aside with the peppers and onion.
- wash salmon fillets and season with 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of black pepper, onion, sweet peppers, tomatoes and olive oil and mix thoroughly..
- trasfer seasoned fish with all the ingredients in an oven dish and place in oven.
- peel potatoes, cut roughly into big cubes, wash and transfer into a pot. add water salt, butter and remaining black pepper then place on the stove and cook till ready.
- check your fish and make sure it's not sticking to the dish. half way through cooking flip the salmon upside down. it should take around 45 mins to an hour to cook depending on your oven.
- check your potatoes. when ready turn off and drain..
- when fish ready turn off oven, take out, plate up and enjoy.
If you find this Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.