Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect One tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs very much like the resveratrol found in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to amass in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially great for the heart, though. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to one tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions recipe. You can have one tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make One tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions:
- Get of Potatoes suitable for roasting.
- Get of Large fresh carrots.
- Take of Medium white onions.
- Provide of Non smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Dried mixed herbs.
- Provide of Garlic powder.
- You need of Salted butter.
Instructions to make One tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions:
- Preheat the oven to 210°c. This temperature is for a fan oven..
- Take one potato, peel it and wash it. Then cut it in half, then cut each half in half again length ways and then cut each piece in half again. You should have 8 bite sized pieces..
- Repeat the step above until you have enough potatoes for the amount of people you're serving. I find that 10 to 12 pieces for each person is about right..
- (The spice and butter quantities below are for 4 people, adjust the amounts as needed).
- Measure out 28g of butter and melt it completely in the microwave or on the hob..
- Put the potato chunks into a container with a secure lid, I use a pot. And pour the butter over them..
- Then add 1 tsp of the dried mixed herbs, 1/2 tsp garlic powder and 1/2 tsp of paprika. Put the lid on the container and shake well until the potatoes are completely covered. Keep the container for later..
- Tip the potatoes into a deep oven proof tray and set aside..
- Take one carrot, peel it, cut off the ends and chop diagonally into half inch slices. Repeat this until you have your desired amount of carrots..
- Then repeat what you did with the potatoes. Put the carrots into the same container. Add 28g melted butter, 1 tsp dried mixed herbs, 1/2 tsp paprika and 1/2 tsp garlic powder. Put the lid on and shake until the carrots are completely covered..
- Add the carrots to the same tray as the potatoes. Try not to overlap them if you can. Then set aside again..
- Peel two onions (for 4 people, adjust quantities as needed) and chop off the ends. Then cut each onion into eighths. Add to the tray, spreading them in between the potatoes and carrots..
- Cover the tray with aluminium foil and put into the oven for 45 minutes. Then remove from the oven and carefully take off the foil. The vegetables will be soft but colourless..
- Place back into the oven for a further 30 minutes without the foil on to crisp up and go brown. Then serve with your roast dinner, or with anything else you like..
If you find this One tray roasted potatoes, carrots and onions recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.