Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Oven BBQ Salmon or Tilapia recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven BBQ Salmon or Tilapia recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven BBQ Salmon or Tilapia recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that fish is one of the healthiest meats out there. You’re probably already aware of this since your physician has advised you to eat some fish twice or thrice every week. This is especially true for people with heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are not in good shape. Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Include fish in at least two of your meals every week.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin consuming these health food on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven bbq salmon or tilapia recipe. To make oven bbq salmon or tilapia you only need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven BBQ Salmon or Tilapia:
- Take 1 small of onion.
- Get 1 of Grillmates roasted garlic and herb seasoning.
- Get 1 of salmon or tilapia fillets.
- Get 1 of Grillmates smokehouse rub.
- Get 1 of black pepper (to taste).
- Use 2 of bottles Lawrys Szechuan sweet and sour bbq marinade.
Instructions to make Oven BBQ Salmon or Tilapia:
- rinse fish of choice in cool water and pat dry. if using salmon, remove skin.
- place fish in large plastic bowl and season with each seasoning listed. rub/massage seasonings in by hand.
- chop onion and dump over seasoned fish.
- pour 1 1/2 bottles of marinade over fish (save a little for later)…make sure its all covered. you may want to mix around by hand.
- cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for two hours.
- preheat oven to 420°F and line baking dish with foil.
- place fillets in foil covered pan side by side and bake for 10 mins.
- remove from oven and brush with the remaining marinade. return to oven for an additional 15 mins.
- serve and enjoy!.
- *fish can also be grilled*.
If you find this Oven BBQ Salmon or Tilapia recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.