Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Poha (flattened rice)cutlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poha (flattened rice)cutlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Have you heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain lots of terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. The truth is that eating just a single Red Delicious apple daily can cause as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL cholesterol levels. This is a great number for somebody who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to poha (flattened rice)cutlets recipe. You can cook poha (flattened rice)cutlets using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Poha (flattened rice)cutlets:
- Take 1 cup of poha.
- Take 1 of potato boiled or steamed.
- Use 1 tsp of coconut chips chopped.
- Take 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Use 1/4 of th tsp red chilli powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Steps to make Poha (flattened rice)cutlets:
- Wash poha and drain out excess water in a strainer.Steam or boil a potato,peel and mash.Drain water completely from poha and mash well.Add chopped green chilli,chopped coriander leaves,finely chopped onion,ginger paste,salt and sugar to taste,lemon juice and chopped coconut.Other steamed veggies of your choice may be added.Mash all.Smear little oil in palm and make cylindrical or flat cutlets.Spread 2 tbsp white sesame seeds and toss the cutlets in it..
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a nonstick pan and shallow fry all the cutlets.Serve hot with onion rings..
If you find this Poha (flattened rice)cutlets recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.