Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Grilled Garlic Hake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Garlic Hake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Garlic Hake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that the body needs a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are good for the health of your heart. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant assists your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to build up in your system and cause heart problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are lots of foods that are terrific for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are essentially beneficial for the heart, though. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled garlic hake recipe. You can have grilled garlic hake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Garlic Hake:
- Use 4 of Hake Fillets.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1/4 cup of corriander and lime salad dressing (french or italian may be used if you prefer as an alternative).
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves sliced.
- Provide 2 tbsp of mixed dried herbs.
- Get of Garlic Salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Get dash of butter.
Instructions to make Grilled Garlic Hake:
- Place a large piece of aluminium foil (shiny side up) on a baking tray / sheet. Ensure big enough so that it can fold over thus creating a bag with the fish inside..
- Place washed and dried hake fillets onto foil..
- Drizzle olive oil, lemon juice and salad dressing over the fish..
- Season with garlic salt, pepper and mixed dried herbs..
- Place garlic slices over fish and drop small bits of butter over fish. Alternatively, butter may be melted and drizzled over the fish..
- Fold foil over the fish and fold ends around the fish together to create a bag..
- Place into preheated oven (120 Degrees Celsius) and bake for roughly 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked..
If you find this Grilled Garlic Hake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.