Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Ricotta, leek and Savoy cabbage lasagne 😋😋😋 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ricotta, leek and Savoy cabbage lasagne 😋😋😋 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ricotta, leek and Savoy cabbage lasagne 😋😋😋 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many people do not understand that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is actually something you should be using regularly. One more thing I want to point out about this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. Something else I want to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it is not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it’s something which can be used for both. On this page we’re going to be looking at a number of the benefits which are connected with the use of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
Something else you will find coconut oil is very useful for is to be utilized on your hair and skin, and this is obviously something you would never do with other cooking oils. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for folks who wind up with skin rashes, and by simply using the coconut oil right on your skin it can help the healing process. Obviously you do not need to have a skin rash to use this, because this is loaded with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will additionally make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading folks to the conclusion that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, nevertheless this isn’t yet been proven. For those of you who are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to start. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ricotta, leek and savoy cabbage lasagne 😋😋😋 recipe. To cook ricotta, leek and savoy cabbage lasagne 😋😋😋 you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ricotta, leek and Savoy cabbage lasagne 😋😋😋:
- Take 3 of leek.
- Use 1/2 of Savoy cabbage.
- You need 250 g of ricotta.
- Get 4 tbsp of sour cream.
- Get 1 tsp of fresh thyme.
- You need 2 tsp of mustard.
- You need 6 sheets of lasagne.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- Use 4 slice of smoked cheese (can leave it out but gives a great taste).
- Provide 100-150 g of cheese grated.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Ricotta, leek and Savoy cabbage lasagne 😋😋😋:
- Halve the leek and slice them, slice the Savoy cabbage..
- Place the cabbage into salt boiling water, bring it back to boil and cook for 1-2 min. Don’t discard the cooking water we will need that later..
- Heat the butter in a sauce pan and add the chopped leek, cook it for 5 min until soften. Add the ricotta, mustard, 2 tbsp sour cream, thyme and cabbage. Spoon about 6-7 tbsp of cabbage water to the pan, mix everything and cook it for about a couple of minutes..
- Spoon 3-4 tbsp sauce mixture to the bottom of a 20 by 20cm Pyrex, put 2 lasagne sheet on top, and layer the rest in the following order: half of the leftover sauce, 4 slice of smoked cheese, 2 lasagne sheet, rest of sauce, 2 lasagne sheet, 2 tbsp sour cream and finished it off with the grated cheese..
- Bake it in a 180 degrees fan oven for 20 min. Enjoy! 😋😋😋😋.
If you find this Ricotta, leek and Savoy cabbage lasagne 😋😋😋 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.