Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Traditional Cabbage Balls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Traditional Cabbage Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditional Cabbage Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Keep reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Know that fish is one of the heartiest meats that you can eat. You already know this because, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been instructed to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Be aware that fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to include fish in at least two of your meals every week.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially great for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional cabbage balls recipe. To cook traditional cabbage balls you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Traditional Cabbage Balls:
- You need 2 of potatoes boiled.
- Take 1 cup of cabbage steamed.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Use 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic paste.
- Use 4 tbsp of gram flour.
- You need 1 tsp of cornflour or maida.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Take 1 pinch of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander chopped.
- Use 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of raisins.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
Steps to make Traditional Cabbage Balls:
- Steam or pressure cook quartered potatoes.Set aside.Finely chop cabbage.Steam cabbage for 2 minutes.Strain out all water from cabbage completely.The stock of vegetables may be used in curries or soup.Mash or grate potatoes.Mix with cabbage and mash well.Add 2 tbsp gramflour.and red chilli powder.Also add ginger garlic paste,raisins, salt and sugar to taste..
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a nonstick pan.Fry the chopped onion till lightly browned.Add the mashed dough and fry.The fried onion should mix well in the dough.Add chopped green chillies and coriander and toss..
- Make a slurry of gramflour and cornflour or maida. Let the dough cool.Divide the dough into equal portions and roll into balls.Dip each ball in the slurry and double coat each ball to make it crunchy.Heat oil in a pan and deep fry each ball..
- Serve hot tasty crunchy cabbage balls with tomato sauce.Goes very well as a snack for evening tea or serve as a starter at parties..
If you find this Traditional Cabbage Balls recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.