Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tawa Pulao recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tawa Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tawa Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Have you ever heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? In reality, apples have lots of minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. They contain tons of soluble fiber which acts kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating a single Red Delicious apple every day can trigger as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a terrific number if you’re working to improve the health of your heart!
There are lots of foods out there that that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, however. Try to introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tawa pulao recipe. You can have tawa pulao using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Tawa Pulao:
- Use 1 cup of cooked long grain basmati rice.
- Provide 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of medium green capsicum, chopped finely.
- Use 1/2 cup of steamed vegetables, carrot and potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes, chopped finely.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger-garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of pav bhaji masala.
- Get 1/3 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take As per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter + 2 tsp olive oil to cook.
- Get 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take as required of Chopped coriander to garnish.
Instructions to make Tawa Pulao:
- In a pan heat butter and oil and add cumin seeds. Fry till crackle. Add chopped onion and saute till translucent.
- Add chopped ginger-garlic and saute for 2 minutes in medium flame till rawness is gone..
- Then add chopped tomatoes and capsicum. Stir and add turmeric, red chilli, and pav bhaji masala. Cook all the ingredients of the tawa very well till the buttery oil separates from tawa sides..
- Add chopped potatoes and carrot. Sprinkle salt and stir..
- Then mix the cooked basmati rice gently with the veggies. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and sprinkle lemon juice on the tawa pulao. Serve wth curd/ raita. Thanks..
If you find this Tawa Pulao recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.