Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir fried mixed vegetable curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fried mixed vegetable curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are certain that you must have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Be aware that is one of the healthiest meats that you can eat. You may already be aware of this as you’ve most likely been told to ensure that you eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are unhealthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to break down unhealthy cholesterol. Try including fish in at least two of your meals per week.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried mixed vegetable curry recipe. You can have stir fried mixed vegetable curry using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stir fried mixed vegetable curry:
- Prepare 1/4 c of sesame seed oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel seed.
- You need 1 pinch of asafetida.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 c of curry leaves.
- Use 2 of green chiles, sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger, chopped.
- Take 1 c of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 c of tomatos. Cut into small pieces.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 2 c of peas and carrots (frozen).
- Prepare 1/4 c of cilantro, chopped.
- Get 2 c of steam cooked potato, peeled and sliced.
- You need 2 c of cauliflowers, steamed.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Stir fried mixed vegetable curry:
- Collect all required ingredients; keep them within your reach.
- Cook potatoes in a pressure cooker, peel. Steam cook cauliflower for a few minutes, no pressure. Do not overcook.Over medium heat in a skillet, in hot oil temper mustard, fennel and asafetida. Stir in curry leaves, ginger, chile, turmeric and onion. Sauté onion until brown. Stir in garlic and tomato, Continue cooking over medium heat -4-5 minutes..
- Stir in peas and carrots-about 4 minutes. Mash the cooked potatoes with your fingers and add to the rest in the skillet; add curry powder or garam masala, toss..
- Add steamed cauliflower. Toss gently not to break cauliflower Stir in salt and chopped cilantro. Curried vegetables are ready to taste. Taste and serve with rotties, rice, or parantha etc..
If you find this Stir fried mixed vegetable curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.