Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best South Indian Platter Sambhar Rice Idli Vada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian Platter Sambhar Rice Idli Vada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the heartiest food you can consume. You probably already be aware of this since you’ve most likely been told to make sure that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is particularly true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Be aware that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body break down unhealthy cholesterol. Try to include fish in two meals per week.
There are lots of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian platter sambhar rice idli vada recipe. To cook south indian platter sambhar rice idli vada you need 38 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make South Indian Platter Sambhar Rice Idli Vada:
- Use of Ingredients for sambhar.
- You need 1 cup of toor dal soaked.
- Use 2 tbsp of chana dal soaked.
- Prepare 1 cup of veggies (carrot, beans,potato,onion,bottle guard,brinjal.
- Get 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of sambhar powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of aamchur(dry mango) powder.
- Use 2 tsp of kasturi methi.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 7-8 of curry leaves.
- Take 2 of dried red chilli.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil.
- Get as needed of Water.
- Provide of Steamed Rice.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 2 cup of water.
- You need of Ingredients for Idli.
- Get 1 cup of rava.
- Take 1 cup of curd.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 pinch of Baking soada.
- Provide as needed of water for batter.
- Use of Ingredients For Vada.
- You need 1 cup of urad dal soaked.
- Take 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- Use 2 of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped curry leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take Pinch of Baking soda.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for deep frying.
- Get as needed of Water for blend to make paste.
Steps to make South Indian Platter Sambhar Rice Idli Vada:
- (For sambhar):-Take a pressure cooker add soaked, rinsed, both dal and chopped veggies, salt,1/2 tsp sambhar powder and water covered and cook till 5-6 whistles..
- Heat oil in a pan add bay leaf, dried red chilli, mustard seeds, curry leaves fry for a second. Add sliced onion and ginger garlic paste saute for 3-4 minutes..
- Now add tomatoes and all the spices saute for 5 minutes..
- Add sambhar powder and kasuri methi stir well..
- Now add this tadka over the cooked sambhar give a good mix covered and cook for 5-6 minutes. Ready to Serve..
- (For Rice):-Take a pan Boil water after 5 minutes add salt and Rinsed rice stir well cook on medium flame till cooked completely. Drained excess water. Ready to serve..
- (For Idli):-Take a bowl add Rava, curd, baking soda, salt and little water mix well make a batter rest for 15 minutes. Now grease idli stand pour idli batter with spoon cook for 5 minutes in microwave Ready to serve..
- (For Vada):-Take a blender add soaked, rinsed urad dal, ginger, garlic, green chilli salt little water blend till smooth paste (don't add too much water).
- Transfer paste into a bowl, add baking soda, chopped curry leaves whisk for 6-7 minutes..
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan, Take a small portion or batter with the help of spoon drop into hot oil fry till golden brown..
- Remove on tissue paper. Ready to serve..
If you find this South Indian Platter Sambhar Rice Idli Vada recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.