Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Fish is possibly the healthiest food you can ingest. You may already be aware of this as you’ve probably been told to ensure that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true for people whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try eating fish in two meals each week.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to begin consuming these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon garlic shrimp and broccoli recipe. You can have lemon garlic shrimp and broccoli using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli:
- Prepare 1 box of Farfalle or Angel Hair Pasta.
- Get 1 Bag of Frozen Shrimp.
- Provide 1 Bag of fresh or Frozen Broccoli.
- Provide of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Take of Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 1/2 TBSP of Minced Garlic.
- Get 1 TBSP of Parsley.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Lemon Juice.
- Use 1/2 C of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Grated Parmesean Cheese.
Instructions to make Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli:
- Boil Pasta according to package instructions, drain..
- De-tail shrimp and pat dry..
- Drizzle olive oil on shrimp and toss in lemon pepper seasoning..
- Air fry at 360f or bake in oven until they start turning pink/orange and reach proper internal temperature. Mine took around 7 minutes..
- Steam your brocolli. I did mine in the microwave in a bowl with a 1/4c water for 4 minutes..
- Melt butter in a sauce pan and add minced garlic and Parsley. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Stir lemon juice and heavy whipping cream into the sauce and simmer for 2 more minutes..
- Pour sauce and parmesean into prepared noodles. Add the broccoli and shrimp and stir to combine..
- Serve immediately and enjoy with another dash of lemon and parmesean..
If you find this Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Broccoli recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.