Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Khada Pav Bhaji recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Khada Pav Bhaji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khada Pav Bhaji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Believe it or not, beans are truly awesome for your heart health. The after effects of consuming them may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re good for the inside of your body. This does not mean, however, that just consuming beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Thankfully, beans are really tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating real chicken or beef.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to khada pav bhaji recipe. To make khada pav bhaji you only need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Khada Pav Bhaji:
- Take For of Khada pavbhaji.
- Get 1/2 cup of steamed cauliflower florets.
- Take 1/2 cup of steamed green peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of steamed carrot pieces.
- You need 2 of potatoes cubed & steamed.
- Use 1 cup of chopped green capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of big tomato deseeded and finely chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of pavbhaji masala.
- Get 1 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Amul butter.
- Provide To of serve–.
- Provide 8 of Pav.
- Get 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Use Few of Lemon slices.
Instructions to make Khada Pav Bhaji:
- In kadhai or on thick tawa,melt 2-3 tbsp butter. Add chopped green capsicum and deseeded tomatoes and saute on high flame for 1 minutes..
- Add steamed cauliflower, peas, carrot and potato cubes. Mix well and cook on high flame for 2 minutes. Off the flame and transfer it a bowl..
- In the same kadhai / thick tawa, heat 4 tbsp butter. Add chopped onion, ginger, garlic paste and chopped green chilli. Saute for 1 minute..
- Add tomato puree and cook for 2 minutes. Add pavbhaji masala and red chilli powder, chopped coriander leaves mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Add water,mix well. Add sauted vegetables,salt and cook for 2 minutes..
- Remove in serving bowl. Khada pavbhaji ready..
- To make masala Pav,slit pav. Heat 1-2 butter in same kadhai/ tawa(in which we made khada pavbhaji) place slited pav and roast on both sides on medium-low flame. Similarly prepare all masala pav..
- Serve/ Relish Delicious Hot Khada Pavbhaji..
If you find this Khada Pav Bhaji recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.