Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Poha Cutlet recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Poha Cutlet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Poha Cutlet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Remember when your mother and father would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. They are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as 8%. That’s a wonderful number for an individual who would like to have a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to poha cutlet recipe. To make poha cutlet you need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Poha Cutlet:
- You need 2 cups of Poha.
- Provide 2 of Large Potatoes (Steamed and Mashed).
- Get 1 of Carrot (Finely Chopped).
- You need 1 of Onion (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies (Finely Chopped).
- Take 1 Spring of Curry Leaves (Finely Chopped).
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger-Garlic Paste.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Dry Mango Powder (Amchur).
- You need 2 tsp of White and Black Sesame Seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 of Lemon juice.
- Provide 6 tbsp of Oil (For Pan Frying the Cutlets).
Instructions to make Poha Cutlet:
- Wash the poha nicely twice. Soak the poha in water for about 3-4 minutes. With the help of a strainer, drain all the water from the poha..
- Wash and steam the potatoes till they are soft. Then peel when still warm. Mash it by using a potato masher..
- Finely chopped the carrot, onion, green chillies and curry leaves..
- Add this to the mashed potatoes. Add ginger-garlic paste..
- Add the poha. Add the turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, dry mango powder, white and black sesame seeds, sugar and salt..
- Add lemon juice. Add more salt or spices, if required. Mix well..
- Shape into cutlets..
- Heat a pan. Add 2 tablespoons oil. When the oil is hot, place the poha cutlets on the pan and fry them on low to medium flame..
- When one side is lightly golden and crisp, turn them over..
- Turn them again when the second side is lightly golden and crisp. Flip them a couple of times more and pan fry till the tops have become golden..
- Place the fried poha cutlet on kitchen paper towel to remove the excess oil..
- Serve the poha cutlets hot with any chutney or sauce of your choice..
If you find this Poha Cutlet recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.