Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect L's Easy Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best L's Easy Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to L's Easy Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are certain that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that several specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Have you ever heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples have lots of minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Appleas contain lots of soluble fiber which works kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can cause as much as an eight percent drop in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a great number for an individual who wants a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to l's easy lasagna recipe. To make l's easy lasagna you need 16 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make L's Easy Lasagna:
- Prepare of Cheese mix.
- You need 250 grams of Ricotta cheese or substitute with cottage cheese which is lower in fat..
- You need 100 grams of grated Parmesan cheese or any grated cheese.
- Use 1 of chopped spring onion.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Get of Beef mix.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Use 1 of big onion – chopped.
- You need 500 grams of minced beef.
- You need 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 250 grams of tomato paste.
- You need 1/4 cup of boiled water.
- Prepare 1 of salt , black pepper & oregano per taste.
- You need of Misc..
- Provide 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 50 grams of Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make L's Easy Lasagna:
- Preheat the oven to 180°c.
- Start with the cheese ingredients. Mix together well..
- Now let's take care of the beef. Set burner to medium..
- In a big pan warm the olive oil..
- Add the onions, one minced garlic clove and the beef. Salt and pepper. Put on a lid and wait until the meat browns..
- Add the tomato paste, boiled water and the last garlic clove. Fold together..
- Salt and oregano. Fold again. Let stand a few minutes and turn off the burner..
- Now let's prepare the lasagna..
- A medium sized rectangular pyrex will due..
- Using a paper towel spread the teaspoon of olive oil into the pyrex..
- Start by spreading a thin layer of the beef mix on the bottom..
- On it put one layer of lasagna squares/rectangles..
- From here repeat the layers as follows: cheese, beef, lasagna.Make sure that the top layer you finish with is beef. So take in account the amount of mix you spread each layer..
- Frost the beef with the 50 grams of parmesan cheese..
- Cover with aluminum foil and put in the oven for 50 minutes..
- Take the aluminum foil off for the last 10 minutes..
- Bon appetit!.
If you find this L's Easy Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.