Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bourbon Salmon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bourbon Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bourbon Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that you should have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–believe it or not–are really great for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This does not mean, however, that merely consuming beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, however, is that putting green beans on your salad rather than chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Luckily, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you might prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are lots of foods out there that that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good for the heart, though. Introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bourbon salmon recipe. To make bourbon salmon you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bourbon Salmon:
- Prepare 4 of fresh salmon fillets.
- Provide 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 3 tbsp of bourbon.
- Get 2 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of grated peeled fresh ginger.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray.
Steps to make Bourbon Salmon:
- Combine all ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add fish to bag; seal..
- Marinate in refrigerator 1 1/2 hours..
- Preheat oven 350°.
- grease baking pan ( I usually use olive oil).
- bake fish until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness..
- I usually serve over Jasmine Rice with a side of asparagus..
- Enjoy ❤.
If you find this Bourbon Salmon recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.