Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Maggi Aloo Snack recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Maggi Aloo Snack recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maggi Aloo Snack recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Fish is probably the heartiest food you can ingest. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has advised you to eat some fish at least two or three times a week. This is especially true for people suffering from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what lets your body process unhealthy cholesterol. Try including fish in at least two of your meals every week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to maggi aloo snack recipe. To make maggi aloo snack you need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Maggi Aloo Snack:
- Use 1 Packet of Maggi Instant Noodles (Masala).
- Take 2 of Potatoes (Steamed and Grated).
- Provide 1/2 Cup of All-purpose Flour (Maida).
- Use 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare of to taste Salt.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Coriander Leaves (Chopped).
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Take 1 tsp of Water (Only if required).
- Use 1 Cup of Water (For Cooking Noodles).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato Ketchup.
- Get as needed of Oil (For Deep Frying).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of All-purpose Flour (For Rolling into Poori).
Instructions to make Maggi Aloo Snack:
- Firstly, wash and steam the potatoes. Peel off the skin and grate it into a mixing bowl..
- To it, add all-purpose flour, black pepper powder and salt..
- Next add chopped coriander leaves and baking soda. Baking soda will make it nice and fluffy..
- Mix with hand to form a soft dough. The flour will absorb the moisture from the potatoes and will help to bind into a dough. If dry, add 1 teaspoon of water. Cover and let it rest for about 30 minutes. I didn't add water..
- To make the noodle stuffing, add a cup of water in a pan. Let the water come to a boil. Add maggi taste maker which comes alongwith the maggi noodles..
- Add the noodle cake and let it cook for a minute..
- Next add tomato ketchup which will give it a tangy taste. It enhances the flavor of the noodles. Cook for another two minutes or until done..
- Remove on a plate and allow it to cool..
- Now take the dough and knead it a bit. Divide it into four parts or more accordingly. Roll out each part into small poori shape with the help of all-purpose flour. Place the noodle stuffing in the center. Fold and seal the edges. Prepare the remaining and keep aside..
- Now you can shallow fry or deep fry it. You can also bake it. Heat oil in a pan. Add the prepared snack and deep fry on medium to low flame until golden brown on both sides..
- Remove on paper towel to drain off the excess oil..
- Maggi Aloo Snack – Crispy on top and soft inside – is ready to serve..
If you find this Maggi Aloo Snack recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.