Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Instant Rava Dosa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Rava Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Rava Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Wonderful Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Many folks don’t realize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is really something you ought to be using regularly. Unlike other products you can purchase on the market today this device is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. One more thing I want to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something that can be used internally or externally, it’s something which can be used for both. If you are wondering what a number of these benefits are you need to be happy to realize that we are going to be explaining to you in this article what a few of these benefits may be.
An additional amazing side effect of utilizing this type of product is that coconut oil will in fact help you drop some weight by improving your metabolism. When it comes to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you are going to see that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it simpler and faster to drop some weight. The to so for anybody on a weight loss system who is not losing weight as quickly as they’d like, you will probably find that a adding this into your diet can be a terrific benefit. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you should also recognize that this turns into energy within your body helping you feel more energized.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the greatest things you will have the ability to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil rather than the other oils that you might be using at this current time. Something you might or may not understand is that within a really short time frame there will be vitamin supplement organizations marketing the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant rava dosa recipe. To cook instant rava dosa you need 37 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Rava Dosa:
- Take for of Rava Dosa:.
- You need 1 Cup of Rava/Sooji.
- Take 1 Cup of Curd.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Wheat Flour.
- Take 1 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare little of Water.
- Use for of Coconut Chutney:.
- Provide 1 Cup of Coconut (Scraped).
- You need 1 tbsp of Chana Dal (Roasted).
- Get Half inch of Ginger.
- You need Little of Tamarind Paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 of Green Chillies.
- Provide As required of Water (For Grinding).
- Prepare as needed of Tempering for Coconut Chutney.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Urad Dal.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Chilli Flakes or Whole Dry Red Chilli.
- Take for of Aloo Sabzi:.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Urad Dal.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chana Dal.
- Use As required of Asafoetida (Pinch).
- Take 1 of Large Onion (Sliced).
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger (Grated).
- Use 2 of Green Chillies (Finely Chopped).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Dry Mango Powder (Amchur).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Take 5 of Potatoes (Steamed and Mashed).
- Get 1 tsp of Salt Or (As required).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander Leaves (Chopped).
Instructions to make Instant Rava Dosa:
- Firstly, add rava to a blender and grind to a fine powder..
- Add the powdered rava to a large mixing bowl. To it, add curd and salt..
- To make the batter flowing, add wheat flour. Mix well. Do not add water..
- Now add water little at a time and mix till you get a dosa batter consistency. Let the batter rest for about 15 to 20 minutes..
- As the batter is resting, we will go ahead with the making of the coconut chutney. For it, we have to first roast the chana dal. In a blender, add coconut..
- Next, add roasted chana dal, ginger, tamarind paste, green chillies and water and grind to a smooth paste..
- Remove it into a serving bowl. Now for tempering the coconut chutney, take a tadka pan. Add oil. When the oil turns hot, add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle. Add urad dal and fry until light golden in color. Off the flame and add chilli flakes. You can add whole dry red chillies. Pour this tadka over the ground chutney and mix it well..
- Now we move on to the next step ie. making of aloo sabzi which is made in Karnataka style. Wash, steam, peel and mash the potatoes and set aside..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle. Next add urad dal and chana dal and roast it lightly. Add asafoetida which really enhances the flavor..
- Now add the onions and saute it lightly till the onions are translucent. Next add ginger and green chillies and saute for few seconds..
- As soon as the color of the onions change, add the masalas ie. turmeric powder, red chilli powder, dry mango powder and garam masala powder and saute for few seconds..
- To stop the masalas from burning, add little water. When the water starts boiling, add the mashed potatoes and keep sauting. The moment the potatoes have absorbed the water, add the salt. Salt should be added at the end..
- In the end, you can add more salt and dry mango powder, if required. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Give it a nice mix..
- Now before making the dosa, add baking soda and little water and mix well..
- Now to make the dosa, heat a pan on medium flame. Sprinkle little water to check if the pan is hot. If the water bubbles means the pan is ready to make the dosa. Wipe the pan with a clean cloth. Add the batter in the center and slowly spread it out towards the sides. Spray oil and roast it lightly. The moment the surfaces dries and brown color appears means the dosa is ready..
- Before making the next dosa, again sprinkle water and wipe with a cloth. This helps to reduce the temperature of the pan before pouring the batter for the next dosa. Now the pan is ready to make the next dosa. If you do it slowly and carefully, the result is amazing..
- Instant Rava Dosa is ready. To enjoy its crispiness, serve it immediately with Coconut Chutney and Karnataka Style Aloo Masala..
If you find this Instant Rava Dosa recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.