Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Turnip Dryfruit Chocolate Fudge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turnip Dryfruit Chocolate Fudge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that fish is more or less the healthiest food out there. You already know this because, by now, you’ve likely been told to eat fish at least two times each week. This is especially true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Be aware that fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to include fish in at least two of your meals per week.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, however. Try introducing these foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turnip dryfruit chocolate fudge recipe. You can cook turnip dryfruit chocolate fudge using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Turnip Dryfruit Chocolate Fudge:
- Prepare 1 cup of Steamed and smashed turnip.
- Use 1/4 cup of roasted white sesame.
- Provide 1/4 cup of roasted Black sesame.
- Take 1/2 cup of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of roasted and chopped Cashews.
- You need 2 tbsp of roasted and chopped walnuts.
- Take 100 gm of Chopped Dark chocolate compound.
- Prepare 100 gm of Chopped Mango chocolate compound.
- Use 2 tsp of butter.
- Use as needed of Dry fruits (Cashews, walnuts).
- Get handful of Choco chips.
- Prepare 3 tsp of sprinkles.
- Get 5 tsp of rose petals.
Instructions to make Turnip Dryfruit Chocolate Fudge:
- Cut turnip into pieces and steam on medium flame. Roast cashews,white sesame on slow flame..
- Roast chopped walnuts & Black sesame on slow flame. Peel the skin from steamed turnip and smash..
- Grind smashed turnip and Condensed milk in mixer grinder into smooth puree and keep ready all the ingredients in tray..
- Heat 2 pans in 1-pan add 1/2 portion of the puree and stir continuously on slow flame and in 2nd pan add water to melt dark chocolate compound by double bath process..
- When puree starts bubbling and thickens add sesame and chopped Cashews. When chocolate melts add butter and mix well and mix with puree mixture and mix well..
- Pour prepared fudge in cylindrical mould lined with parchment paper and keep it in the fridge. Similarly melt mango chocolate compound by double bath process add butter and mix well. And add in turnip walnuts and black sesame mixture and mix well when it cools remove cylindrical mould and on top of dark chocolate fudge pour mango chocolate fudge mixture and again keep it in the fridge to set..
- When sets properly and unmould the fudge and garnish with, cashews, walnuts Chocochips sprinkler s & rose petals and serve yummy Delicious Turnip Dryfruit Chocolate Fudge in a plate..
If you find this Turnip Dryfruit Chocolate Fudge recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.