Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Savory Cake- Torta Salata recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Savory Cake- Torta Salata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savory Cake- Torta Salata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Keep on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are really great for your heart. The after effects of consuming them may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re great for your body. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will counterbalance the effects of other bad foods you might be consuming. What is true, however, is that putting green beans on your Caesar’s salad instead of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Fortunately, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even moss eating real chicken or beef.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Start consuming these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to savory cake- torta salata recipe. You can have savory cake- torta salata using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Savory Cake- Torta Salata:
- Provide 4 of Eggs.
- You need 2 large of summer squash.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of Sheet of pastry dough.
- Get 1 of as needed Cheese of your choice, grated or diced (optional).
Instructions to make Savory Cake- Torta Salata:
- Slice onions and zucchini really thin and sauté in olive oil in the stove top for about 10 minutes..
- Roll out the dough in a small pie pan keeping a layer of parchment paper below the dough..
- In a small container beat the eggs with salt and pepper with a fork..
- Let the onion and zucchini cool down as you heat the oven to 400..
- Spread the zucchini and onion mixture in the pie pan, mix in your cheese of choice. Fold in the corner of the dough and put in the oven..
- Cook for 20 minutes, until the edges start to brown and the egg mixture is firm..
If you find this Savory Cake- Torta Salata recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.