Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Taco pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taco pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Know that fish is basically the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You already know this as, by now, you’ve likely been taught to eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is unhealthy. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish in at least two meals every week.
There are plenty of foods that you can consume that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start eating these foods every day. Your heart is going to be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taco pizza recipe. You can cook taco pizza using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco pizza:
- You need 1 box of pizza crust mix (I used a gluten free box mix).
- Use 1 lb of ground beef cooked and drained.
- Use 1 packages of Taco seasoning (you will use half for the ground beef and mix the other half into your pizza crust dough (after it has risen).
- Take of any seasoning you would like to give you ground beef more flavor(I used meat tenderizer, hugiarn garlic powder and sea salt).
- Use 3/4 cup of Taco sauce you can use any brand, and might need to add more, concetintcy of beef in sauce should almost resemble sloppy joes).
- You need of shredded Taco cheese.
Instructions to make Taco pizza:
- Go ahead and prepare pizza crust mix as directed.
- Cook ground beef seasoning to your own preference, once cooked, drain well and return to pan..
- Add half a pack of Taco seasoning, and also add in your Taco sauce, simmer the meat and Taco sauce, stirring well..
- Mix the other half of Taco seasoning to your pizza crust dough, blending it without working it to much..
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees..
- Spread your pizza crust dough onto a greased cookie sheet, and cook for ten minutes..
- Take pizza crust out of oven, spread ground beef mixture on top, sprinkle Taco cheese on top and put back in oven for another 10 minutes..
- Turn oven to broil and cook for 3 min more and it's done!.
- If you want to chop tomatoes, shread lettuce, throw some black beads on top, even dollop some sour cream on top, feel free, it's what I would have done if I had those ingredients!.
If you find this Taco pizza recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.