Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries are rich in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts so much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. The more effortless it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to clog your system and cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are lots of foods out there that that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy tuna noodle casserole recipe. You can have easy tuna noodle casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- You need 2 can of Tuna.
- Provide 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Use 1 can of Peas.
- Take 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Provide 2 cup of Cooked Medium Egg Noodles.
- Use 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheese.
- Take of Chips (I use lays kettle baked original).
Instructions to make Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Pre heat oven to 400°F. Boil water on stove and cook egg noodles..
- In an 8×8 pan, mix milk, peas, tuna, and cream of mushroom soup..
- Place cooked egg noodles in pan with tuna mixture and stir in..
- After the oven is preheated to 400°F, cook casserole for 20 minutes..
- Take casserole out after 20 minutes. Stir. Place chips on top of casserole and sprinkle shredded cheese on top of the chips..
- Put casserole back in oven for another 5 minutes..
- Take out and let it cool down. ENJOY!.
If you find this Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.