Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cabbage Potato curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cabbage Potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cabbage Potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts pretty much like the resveratrol found in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at processing cholesterol and fats. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t amass in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, in effect, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start eating these health food every day. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cabbage potato curry recipe. You can have cabbage potato curry using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cabbage Potato curry:
- You need 1 of small cabbage chopped and steamed.
- Use 2 of Potatoes cut into cubes.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk with cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander cumin powder.
- Use To taste of salt and sugar.
- Take As needed of oil.
Steps to make Cabbage Potato curry:
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and green chillies.
- Add Potatoes and saute well.
- Add salt and turmeric powder and cover till it is soft.
- Add ginger paste and saute well.
- Add cabbage and saute well adding milk keep the heat low.
- As it is soft and the moisture dries up.
- Add sugar and garam masala powder.
- Mix ghee and serve with plain rice or chapati.
If you find this Cabbage Potato curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.