Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Momma's calzones recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Momma's calzones recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Be aware that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs pretty much like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to clog your body and or cause heart problems. What that means is that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Start eating these hearty foods every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to momma's calzones recipe. You can cook momma's calzones using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Momma's calzones:
- Provide 1/2 of pizza dough.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of italian sausage, made into tiny meat balls.
- Use 1/4 cup of pepperoni.
- Prepare of cracked black pepper.
- Get of italian seasoning.
- Provide of melted butter.
Instructions to make Momma's calzones:
- Mix your meats, cheese, and pepper in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Take your half pizza crust and roll it out until it's a 9/10 inch circle.
- Put meat and cheese mixture on one side of pizza dough leaving about an inch of dough bare around the edge.
- Paint melted butter on the bare edge.
- Fold empty side of dough over the meat mixture and use a fork to seal the edges.
- Brush melted butter on top and lightly sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until top is golden brown and crispy.
- I like to serve it with marinara sauce. You can play with the ingredients that go into it as well to suit your taste buds..
If you find this Momma's calzones recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.