Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Steamed sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that you must have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Know that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol in grapes. This specific antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you take in. If your body has the ability to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not amass in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed sandwich recipe. You can cook steamed sandwich using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed sandwich:
- Use 1 cup of rava.
- Provide 1/2 cup of oats powder.
- Get 1 cup of curd.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 packet of Eno.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Hing.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide leaves of Few Curry.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chilli chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of Coriander leaves.
Steps to make Steamed sandwich:
- Potato stuffing steps: boil the potatoes and keep it aside. heat oil in a pan, crackle jeera, curry leaves and hing add chopped chillies add chopped coriander leaves to it and mix properly. the masala will be hot so aloow them to cool little..
- Make small balls out of the mixture and flatten them as a patties and keep aside..
- In a large bowl, add 1 cup of rava and oats powder to that add 1 cup of curd or yoghurt. it is best to use slightly sour curd. however it is not compulsory. add ¼ cup of water and mix it well. bring the batter to idli batter consistency by adding water if required keep the batter to soak for 30 minutes. after 30 minutes add ½ tsp of baking soda and give a stir. you can now see the batter turning slightly frothy. do not mix more..
- Pour 1 tbsp of idli batter into each impression place the flattened potato stuffing gently press the aloo stuffing..
- Pour again 1 tbsp idli batter to cover the filling. stack up all the idli plates and steam for 10-12 mins. rest it for another 3-4 mins. unmould the idli plate and serve hot with coriander chutney.
If you find this Steamed sandwich recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.