Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Signature Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Signature Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Keep on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that is among the healthiest meats you can consume. You probably already be aware of this because you’ve probably been told to see to it that you eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true for individuals whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to include fish in two meals per week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, however. Begin eating these foods every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my signature lasagna recipe. To cook my signature lasagna you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Signature Lasagna:
- Provide 1 box of Lasagna Pasta.
- Prepare 1 of Softened Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of Ground Meat.
- Provide 2 tsp of Sofrito.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped onion.
- Get 1/2 of Chopped green Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Chopped red Pepper.
- Get 1/2 of Chopped yellow Pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of Sliced Olives.
- Prepare 2 envelope of Sazon con achoite (for color).
- Prepare of Adobo.
- Get of Garlic Powder.
- Use 8 oz of Garlic & herb sauce.
- Get 16 oz of Mozzarella cheese & cheddar cheese (8 oz of each).
Steps to make My Signature Lasagna:
- Put your box of Lasagna pasta to boil until tender. Then drain..
- Put your 2 1/2 pounds of ground meat in skillet to cook until brown. Drain all oil..
- Add all seasoning to meat & sauce. Leave a little for topping..
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Get your pan ready. Line up one layer of your lasagna pasta. Gradually spread cream chesse onto the pasta. Add layer of meat. Repeat process until you have nomore pasta or meat left..
- Top with remaining sauce & cheese. Put into oven for 45 minutes..
If you find this My Signature Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.