Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans–seriously–are really beneficial for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of eating beans, but they’re really healthy food items. This does not mean, though, that just eating beans will make your heart be much healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, however, is that putting green beans on your Caesar’s salad in place of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you are likely to not miss the meat.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, though. Begin eating these health food each day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded red potato-cauliflower soup recipe. To make loaded red potato-cauliflower soup you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup:
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get of ~ 3 tbsp minced garlic.
- You need of ~12 oz red potatoes, boiled.
- Prepare 1 of cauliflower head, steamed.
- Take 1 of sm. carrot, shredded.
- Use 1 of reg. pkg Instant potatoes (best w baby red / Parm. / garlic flavor).
- Get of ~6 oz Light sour cream.
- Use of ~4-5 C Fat free milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 oz of chives, chopped.
- Get of Green onions, chopped to top.
- Get of Bacon, as desired(fully cooked bacon bits).
- You need of Cheddar, as desired.
- Use of Black pepper, as desired.
Instructions to make Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup:
- Prep: chop onions, mince garlic, de-core cauliflower, shred carrot..
- Get cooking: place potatoes in water and boil until tender. Steam cauliflower, and once nearly completely, top with shredded carrot. Water-sauté onions & once tender add butter & garlic. Set aside to prevent burning..
- Combine: Get instant mashed potatoes prepared. Blend potatoes and cauliflower together (use milk as needed). Add blend to onions, and combine w sour cream, instant potatoes, chives, and bacon. Add milk as needed. Simmer on low. Top with black pepper, green onion, cheddar..
If you find this Loaded red potato-cauliflower soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.