Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed Steamed Muthias recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Steamed Muthias recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Steamed Muthias recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Can you remember when your mom and dad would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have plenty of good stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. One Red Delicious apple each day can make your bad cholesterol levels fall by as much as eight percent! This is an awesome number for a person who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin eating these health food on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed steamed muthias recipe. You can cook stuffed steamed muthias using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Steamed Muthias:
- Get of For Covering:.
- Take 1 cup of fenugreek leaves(methi).
- Use 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of semolina.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- Get 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger and green chilli paste.
- Provide 1 pinch of soda bicarbonate.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Use 1/2 of turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use of As per taste Salt.
- Take of For filling:.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of soya boiled and grinded.
- You need 2 tbsp of grated coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Get 2 tsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- Prepare of As per taste Salt and sugar as per taste.
Steps to make Stuffed Steamed Muthias:
- Mix salt and sugar in the chopped fenugreek leaves and rub to make them soft..
- Soak the soya granules over night. Then boil the soya granules. For 15 minutes..
- Blend the soya granules..
- Mash the boiled potatoes..
- Add flour, fenugreek and rest of the ingredients and add the filling ingredients and Mix everything lightly and well..
- Divide in 9 portion and make rolls..
- Arrange all the 9 Muthias rolls in a steam pot. Steam for 25 minutes..
- Cut it in round slices and shallow fry them with little oil in a pan..
- Serve them with sauce or chutney..
If you find this Stuffed Steamed Muthias recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.