Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato Balls with Chicken and White Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Balls with Chicken and White Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Balls with Chicken and White Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This partcular antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. If your body has the ability to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they will not accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. That, in turn, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato balls with chicken and white sauce recipe. You can cook potato balls with chicken and white sauce using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Balls with Chicken and White Sauce:
- Use of Main Ingredient.
- Provide 5 medium of Potato.
- You need 1 large of boiled chopped Chicken.
- Get 4 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Use 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Use of salt.
- Use of pepper.
- Use of ground cumin.
- Use of curry powder.
- Take 1 cup of chopped parsley.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Get of White Sauce.
- Take 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use of salt.
- Provide of pepper.
- Use of Topping.
- Use 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Potato Balls with Chicken and White Sauce:
- Boil the potato and smash them.
- Mix the smashed potato, parsley and milk with a little salt and pepper.
- Form the mix as balls and leave it.
- Put the onion on a pan with some oil till it becomes golden.
- Add the chopped boiled chicken and the tomato paste stire till all are combined.
- Season the mix with salt, pepper, cumin and curry powder.
- Now in in a large oven dish put the chicken mix in the ground and put the potato balls in different places on top of it and leave it.
- For the white sauce, add some chopped onion with some oil in a deep frying pan.
- Stir till the onion becomes golden then add the flour.
- Mix them then add the milk slowley while mixing them on a light fire.
- Make sure it doesnt clutter and add some salt and pepper.
- After mixing the sauce well add it on top of the chicken and potato balls.
- Finally add the cheese on top of it and put it in 180°F oven till it melt.
If you find this Potato Balls with Chicken and White Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.