Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheesy Potato Broccoli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Potato Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Potato Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Have you heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain plenty of terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. They are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause clogging. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8%. That’s a fantastic number for somebody who desires a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy potato broccoli recipe. To cook cheesy potato broccoli you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Potato Broccoli:
- Take 3 of medium steamed potatoes.
- Provide 1 of green bell.
- Use half of onion-chopped.
- Prepare of Mozzarela cheese.
- Use of broccoli-cut into bite size.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need of Garlic Sauce (Original recipe by Natasha's Kitchen Website).
- You need 2 tbsp of margarine/butter.
- Provide 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 200 ml of milk (I use fibercream).
- Provide of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder/ 2 cloves of garlic-crushed/grated.
- Get of salt, pepper, sugar, lil bit of chicken powder.
Steps to make Cheesy Potato Broccoli:
- Steamed the potatoes (skin on) till it soften. While waiting for the potato, on a medium heat, melt 2 tbsp margarine in the sauce pan, put 2 tbsp of flour, stir till you can smell such a nice baking aroma..
- Pour a cup of milk into the roux, mix it till it smooth and thicken.
- Put the grated garlic, cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, sugar and chicken powder into the mixture then whisk it in a low heat. Let it simmer and turn off the heat..
- While waiting the sauce to cool down and thicken, boil the broccoli for about 4 minutes or until it is soften.
- After the potatoes cook through, peel off the skin, cut into 4/ 5 thin slice, and lay it on a baking tray. On top of the potatoes, put the garlic sauce, dice green bell pepper, chopped onion, broccoli and mozzarella. Drizzle it with olive oil and season it with black pepper. Put it into the preheated oven in 180c for about 12-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted..
- Serve it with your favourite dressing (mine is roasted sesame by Kewpie!).
If you find this Cheesy Potato Broccoli recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.