Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mukimo with steamed Cabbage recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mukimo with steamed Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mukimo with steamed Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Many Of You Might Not Recognize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many people do not recognize that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is really something you ought to be using on a regular basis. You’re in addition going to discover that there is not just one specific benefit that is associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You should also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. On this page we are going to be looking at a few of the benefits which are connected with the usage of coconut oil when compared to other oils.
Another thing many of you may possibly like relating to this product is that it can actually increase weight loss due to the reality that it increases your metabolism. Mainly because coconut oil burns so quickly inside your body and offers you energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you’ll find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. If you happen to be one of the individuals trying to drop some weight in America today you will definitely discover that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something that will be able to help you accomplish your goals. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you should also realize that this turns into energy within your body helping you feel more energized.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading individuals to the conclusion that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, but this is not yet been proven. One of the greatest things you are going to be able to do for your body is to start using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There’s no doubt that in time businesses are going to be marketing coconut oil supplements, but now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mukimo with steamed cabbage recipe. To make mukimo with steamed cabbage you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mukimo with steamed Cabbage:
- Take 9 of medium-sized potatoes.
- Prepare 2 glasses of minji (green peas).
- Take 2 cups of boiled maize.
- Prepare 2 bunches of pumpkin leaves.
- Get 1/4 of Cabbage chopped.
- Prepare 3 of large onions.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves.
- Take of cooking oil.
- You need of Pepper.
- Provide of salt and any preferred spices.
Instructions to make Mukimo with steamed Cabbage:
- Peel and boil your potatoes along side the green peas until soft.
- Boil the maize until soft.
- Chop the pumpkin leaves and boil them.
- Once the potatoes, green peas, maize and pumpkin leaves are all boiled and ready, mash the potatoes to form a mixture as below..
- Chop your onion and garlic cloves and, fry them in a sufuria until they brown.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add the potato-maize-peas and pumpkin leaves mixture in the onions, mix well and let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Steam your cabbage.
- Serve with avocado/kachumbari and juice as below. #lovedish.
If you find this Mukimo with steamed Cabbage recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.