Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Double garlic chicken pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double garlic chicken pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep reading to find out which foods are best for your heart.
Fish is probably the heartiest food you can eat up. You may already be aware of this since you’ve most likely been told to make sure that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is basically true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is unhealthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process unhealthy cholesterol. Try including fish in two meals per week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to double garlic chicken pasta recipe. You can cook double garlic chicken pasta using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Double garlic chicken pasta:
- Provide 100 ml of olive oil.
- Take 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of ground pepper.
- Get 1 of sea salt.
- Take 1 of fresh or dry lemon thyme (regular thyme is ok).
- Provide 3 of cloves of garlic finely diced.
- Take 1/2 of diced onion.
- Provide 1 of dry chili flakes (desired spicyness).
- Take 1 small of or med sized tomato.
- Get 1/2 of finely chopped red sweet pepper.
- Prepare 4 of kale leaves ripped to desired size.
- Use 4 of cups fresh spinach.
- Prepare 2 of scallions or hand full of chives finely chopped.
- You need 6 of boneless and skinless chicken thighs.
- Use 1 of parmasan cheese.
Instructions to make Double garlic chicken pasta:
- Prep chicken thighs with a generous dash of garlic powder on both sides as well as add dash of S&P and thyme leaves then cook in oven at 325°F for 45-60 mins or to desired texture( i like my edges of the chicken a little crispy) half way baste with a lil olive oil.
- Prep all the veggies while chicken cooks.
- Remove chicken from oven and let rest once cooked.
- Start the pasta sauce with 100ml olive oli in a med.hot frying pan , when oil's hot enough place onions in pan and fry for 3 mins, then add diced garlic and diced tomato reduce heat to med.add dash salt&pepper cook untill garlic has browned aprox(2-3mins) STIR OFTEN SO GARLIC DOESNT BURN add kale , spinach, chives, thyme leaves and diced sweet pepper let cook for 2-3mins.
- While sauce is finishing cut chicken thighs into cubes, place in pan and stir.
- Remove from heat ,add wich ever pasta you desire and add parmasan!!.
If you find this Double garlic chicken pasta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.