Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Pizza Neapolitan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Pizza Neapolitan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body requires the heart to be healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember when your mom and dad would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Know that apples are loaded with things that will help your heart be healthier. They’re high in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. A single Red Delicious apple each day can make your bad cholesterol levels fall by as much as 8 percent! This is an awesome number for somebody who wants his or her heart to be healthier.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Start consuming these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's pizza neapolitan recipe. To make mike's pizza neapolitan you need 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Pizza Neapolitan:
- Get of Neapolitan Red Sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Quality Olive Oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Red Onion [small chop].
- Take 4 tbsp of Fresh Garlic [fine mince].
- Use 2 can of 14.5 oz San Marzano [preferred-if you can find them] Plumb Or Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 large of Fresh Tomato [chopped].
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes [chopped – in oil].
- Get 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
- You need 6 large of Fresh Basil Leaves [chopped + reserves for garnish].
- You need 1/4 cup of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Fresh Oregeno.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 3 tbsp of Quality Red Wine.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Granulated Sugar [or less].
- Prepare of Water [to thin sauce if needed].
- Take of Pizza.
- Prepare 2 large of Homemade Pizza Dough – Pre-Fabed Or Pre-Baked [soft wheat dough if at all possible].
- Get 1 large of Motzerella Ball [buffalo or cow if possible].
- Get of Fresh Basil [chopped or whole leaves].
Steps to make Mike's Pizza Neapolitan:
- Add olive oil, chopped red onions, minced garlic, black pepper, sea salt and dried basil to a pan and heat. Cook onions until translucent. About 5-6 minutes. Be careful not to burn your garlic..
- Add all other ingredients in the Neapolitan Red Sauce section except for your fresh basil. Cover and allow sauce to simmer for at least an hour..
- Using a potato masher, 30 minutes into simmer, gently mash your tomatoes and onions whereby creating more of a chunky puree..
- In the last 15 minutes of your simmer, add your 6 chopped basil leaves. Reserve more whole leaves for pizza garnish finish. I also mash my red sauce once more at this point and add anything else my sauce may need. During long simmer times – flavors can easily dissipate. So, I'll usually add additional sea salt, 1/2 tsp onion powder and 1/2 tsp garlic powder to steep quickly in my sauce. It's up to you!.
- Allow sauce to cool before placing it on your pizzas. This sauce recipe equals four cooked cups..
- ° 45 minutes prior to baking your pizzas, heat oven and pizza stone to 500°. Later, turn oven down to 425°. Dust pizza stone with corn meal or, you can place your raw dough on parchment, then place it on your pizza stone. ° Bake about 5 – 7 minutes or, until crust is browned and slightly firm. ° Allow crust to cool a bit before constructing pizzas. Remember, these pizza crusts go back in the oven to bake again once topped. This easy technique ensures you won't have raw dough in the center of your pizzas..
- If using a pre-fabed pie crust such as Mama Mary's or Boboli, lightly brush the outer edges with olive oil and bake for 5-7 minutes until crust is slightly browned and crispy..
- ° Ladle your sauce on your crust stopping about a 1/2" from the edges. ° Slice your Motzerella thin or, break it up and position it how you'd like on your pizza. Add fresh basil. ° Bake pizza as per manufactures directions or, until all cheeses are melted and your outer crusts are visually crispy..
If you find this Mike's Pizza Neapolitan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.