Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mexican-style steak and potatoes. recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican-style steak and potatoes. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican-style steak and potatoes. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Believe it or not, beans are really great for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that simply consuming beans will undo the bad effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you have do. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you might not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican-style steak and potatoes. recipe. To cook mexican-style steak and potatoes. you only need 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican-style steak and potatoes.:
- You need 1 lb of Top sirloin steak, boneless & cubed.
- Use 3 of potatoes, cubed.
- Prepare 1 cup of salsa.
- Get 1 of Yellow bell pepper, sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Steamed corn, cut off the rind.
- Get 1 of avocado, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic, minced.
- Provide of salt.
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnishing).
- Provide 1/2 cup of Sour cream (for garnishing).
- Use of lime juice (for garnishing).
Instructions to make Mexican-style steak and potatoes.:
- Cut beef in 1/4 inch cubes..
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a large skillet..
- Add beef to skillet and stir fry for 2 minutes, or until outside of beef is no longer pink. (medium-high heat).
- Remove beef from skillet and keep warm..
- Add more olive oil to skillet (about 2 tanlespoons) and add cubed potatoes. Cook 10 minutes, or until brown and tender, stirring occasionally..
- Stir salsa, garlic, and yellow bell peppers into the browned potatoes..
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook covered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add corn to skillet, cook for two minutes, and remove from heat..
- Add beef into skillet..
- Stir in cubed avocado.
- Garnish with cilantro, lime, and sour cream..
If you find this Mexican-style steak and potatoes. recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.