Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked Salmon and potato tart. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Salmon and potato tart. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is possibly the heartiest food you can ingest. You’re probably already aware of this since your physician has told you to eat some fish two times or threee times a week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Be aware that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to process unhealthy cholesterol. Try to include fish in two meals per week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked salmon and potato tart. recipe. To cook smoked salmon and potato tart. you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked Salmon and potato tart.:
- Prepare 10 grams of butter.
- Provide 300 grams of ready-made shortcrust pastry.
- Prepare 9 medium of potatoes, peeled, cut in half and sliced.
- Take 500 ml of fresh cream.
- Provide 4 large of eggs.
- Provide 6 tsp of dill, chopped.
- Get 2 of lime zest.
- Get 500 grams of smoked salmon, torn into strips.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 200 grams of cheddar cheese, grated.
Instructions to make Smoked Salmon and potato tart.:
- Heat oven to 190°C/fan. Butter an oven baking dish. Roll out the pastry and line your dish. Trim off the edges, then line with baking paper and put a smaller dish into the pastry dish. Bake for 10 mins. Remove the paper and other dish, then bake for 5 more mins more..
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 6-8 mins until tender, then drain..
- Beat together the cream, eggs, dill, lime zest, salt and pepper..
- Scatter half the potatoes over the bottom of the pastry, then put half the salmon strips on top of the potatoes. Pour over half the egg mix, then repeat..
- Cover with cheddar cheese. Bake for 25 mins until the top is lightly coloured and firm to the touch. Cool for 15 mins before serving..
If you find this Smoked Salmon and potato tart. recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.